Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Pics! Pics! Pics!

Its about time that I updated this blog! Here are a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

These are some pictures of when we stopped at Emberaro Lake on our way home from Kampala last month. There were so many zebras. Amy and I decided to ride on the roofrack so that we could spot the animals easier, plus it is just more fun.
Here is what we call the single group of the team, which will soon expand by two people in the next two months.
These are some of the Ugandan girls that come and visit us often. Left to right: Ida, Asha, and Ida. They speak a little English but not very much. This picture was taken down at the creek. This is where everyone baths.
This is a picture of one of the babies at the health center. He is 6 months old and is way under weight. This is a basket which they use to weigh the babies. If a baby is extremely malnurished He or She will stay at the hospital until they have gained a little weight.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures. I have tried for over a week to get them on here. I know that it is nice having visuals though of what I talk and write about. I hope that you are all doing well.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness that baby is so small and cute. How much does he weigh. I am so glad you got some pictures up. Riding on the roof of the car must be fun...do you just hang on really tight or do you strap yourself down? Nice to see you in a picture too!!! Also it is great to put a face with the names of the girls that come to visit you...how old are they?
Praying for you Kim!
Love, Amanda